Which documents are required if my children are travelling with me?

Travel documents vary, depending on the regulations of the country you're travelling to and from.

Make sure that you have all the required documents before arriving at the airport. Children of European Union citizens travelling from, to or through countries in the European Union need to carry their own passport or ID card; it is no longer permitted to have their names in their parents' passports.

More information on travel documents for children.

Did we answer your question?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)