Which documents are required if my child is travelling alone?

If your child is travelling alone as an unaccompanied minor, make sure that he/she has an ID card with a photo or a passport with a visa and health certification, if required. You also need to add a recent photo of your child. This does not need to be an official passport sized photo; a regular portrait photo is fine. Your child must be easily identifiable from this photo so it should show your child on his/her own.

In addition, you must fill in the Handling Advice Form at home and bring 3 copies to the airport; you can also fill in the form at the airport.

Some countries, such as France, Italy and Switzerland, have additional requirements for children travelling alone.

Find more information here.

Did we answer your question?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)