Which documents are required for animals?

When travelling with your pet, please make sure that you're in possession of:

  • export, import or transit permits;
  • health and/or vaccination certificates;
  • animal ID.

Some countries require additional documents; find out more here.

Please note that the carriage of pug-nosed dogs and cats is submitted to the acceptance of a discharge:

Did we answer your question?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)