Where can I find information about travel documents in the case of a Brexit without an agreement?

Updated 1 year ago by Ada Myriam Scanu

In the event that the United Kingdom leaves the European Union without an agreement at the end of March, please consult the relevant authorities for necessary travel documents.

Citizens of the United Kingdom can obtain travel information to the European Union via the following link: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/passport-rules-for-travel-to-europe-after-brexit.

Did we answer your question?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)