What should I know before travelling to or from the UK?

Updated 2 months ago by FlorenceVanStaey

There is an agreement between the European Union and the United Kingdom on a new cooperation since 1 January 2021.

As EU-citizen, you can only travel to the United Kingdom with a passport. A visa is not required when travelling to the UK for stays shorter than 6 months. UK residents can no longer use the e-gates at border controls. You can find more information on the website of Foreign Affairs.

You will have to declare cash and valuables at customs, and the quantities of alcohol and cigarettes you can bring are lower, more information can be found here.

Did we answer your question?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)