What is an ETA?

If you're travelling to Canada, you must request an ETA (officially known as an Electronic Travel Authorisation) to enter the country.

You also need an ETA, even if you only intend to transit via Canada.

More information on ETA.

Did we answer your question?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)