What is an ESTA?

If you're travelling to the United States, you must request an ESTA (officially known as an Electronic System for Travel Authorisation) to enter the country.

You also need an ESTA even if you only intend to transit via the US.

More information on ESTA.

Did we answer your question?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)