Do I need an ESTA/ETA if I’m only transiting through the US/Canada?

Yes. If you transit through or make a stopover in the US or Canada, you still need to request an ESTA/ETA or both if you are transiting through both countries.

Did we answer your question?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)