What are the rules for transporting animals in the hold with Brussels Airlines?
The following requirements must be met for your animal to be able to fly with you:
- must be clean, healthy, harmless and odourless
- may not be pregnant
- may not annoy other passengers
- must be booked in advance via our Service Centre
- need to be kept in a suitable container or cage, with enough food and water for the whole flight
- has to remain completely inside the container or cage (including tail and head) during the whole flight
A maximum of 2 adult animals of comparable size up to 14kg each, that are familiar to each other, may be shipped in the same container. Animals over that weight must travel individually. Animals up to 6 months old of the same litter, up to a maximum quantity of 3, may be shipped in the same container.
Please note that pets are not accepted in the hold on Air Nostrum operated flights.